Welcome to ICJR ME 2019 Conference
The 7th International Congress for Joint Reconstruction Middle East 2019 Organized by Pepo Events & Exhibition will be held from 4 – 6 April 2019 at
Conrad Hotel, Dubai, UAE.
The Sixth edition of ICJR ME Congress saw over 1,500+ delegates from 59 countries join the congress from different specialties ranging from Orthopedic Surgeons, Physiotherapists, Nurses, Technicians to Medical Students. More than 65+ faculty from around the world also joined to share their experiences and host interactive discussions, with lectures covering the topics of Biomechanics, Shoulder, 3D Printing, Knee, Hip, Foot & Ankle, Sports Medicine, and more. 25+ companies participated in the exhibition showcasing state-of-the-art technologies and products. Industrial satellite symposiums were also held throughout the event.
In the 7th Edition of ICJR ME 2019 Conference, in addition to the Orthopedic Nursing Conference conducted alongside ICJR ME Congress, special workshops will be conducted by world class experts to get hands on experience for the surgeons. As always, we are also bringing multiple cadaver courses also to enrich the experience of the attendees. The event also has Abstract Submission opportunities for the delegates to present their paper during the congress.
In late 2007, the founders of the International Congress for Joint Reconstruction, each a recognized authority in orthopaedic surgery, joined together to begin developing the next generation of education and community for physicians involved with joint reconstruction.
- Learn from the Top notch regional and international experts regarding the updates in the field of Biomechanics, Arthroscopic Surgery, Shoulder, Hip, Knee, Foot & Ankle and Sports Medicine.
- Discuss evidence based clinical experience ensuring the best outcomes in treatment through case studies.
- Get hands on experience in Orthopedic Surgery with 6 Cadaveric Sessions.
- Discuss challenging Orthopedic and joint reconstruction cases with experts around the world.
- Submit abstracts and free papers and share your research with fellow Health care professionals
- Various scientific workshops to get practical experience in surgery.
- Orthopedic Physicians and Surgeons
- Trauma Surgeons
- Sports Medicine Physicians and Surgeons
- General Practitioners